Access to Higher Education Diploma (Osteopathic Sciences & Health Care)
Our access course is designed to give you the right foundation knowledge to succeed on our M.Ost. programme. The BSO has a diverse student body with students coming to us from other careers, a non-academic background or even straight from school or college.
The course lasts for one academic year, beginning in September and ending in June. All students who successfully complete the course are guaranteed a place on the M.Ost Full Time or Part Time the following year.
Click here to download the prospectus for the Access to Higher Education Diploma.
How do I apply?
Please download our application form here.
For more information, please contact the BSO's friendly admissions team on:
+44 (0)20 7089 5316 or Clickto email Admissions
Classes are held at the BSO teaching centre on
Friday 18.00-21.00 and
- You are over 18 and can demonstrate an interest in osteopathy
- You have GCSE level qualifications
- You are available to study on Friday evenings and Saturdays for one year
- You are able to study independently
Key teaching areas
- Foundation level biological and physical sciences
- Introduction to psychology and sociology for healthcare students
- Communication and critical thinking skills
- Development of study techniques